Cryptocation Customer Agreement (Terms and Conditions)
This Wireless Customer Agreement (this “Agreement”) is between the person (hereinafter referred to as “Customer,” “you,”or “your,”)that is the customer of record, and Cryptocation (hereinafter referred to as “Cryptocation,” “Company,” “we,” “our” or “us”). You must not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
- No Contract shall come into existence until the Customer’s order has been accepted by Cryptocation. The Customer warrants that it is buying for its own internal use only and not for re-sale purposes.
- Cyptocation would like to caution course participants about the potential risks of using limited knowledge when incorporating techniques and procedures into their practices. A single education course does not provide enough information to give the participant the necessary expertise on the topic presented.
- To develop skills and expertise in a given field of study, a well balanced combination of educational courses and real world experience is required. Cryptocation is not designed to give qualifications and care must be taken if incorporating techniques into practice with limited knowledge.
- The User is solely responsible for the accuracy of all information submitted to a regulatory authority or professional body and the User indemnifies by Cryptocation against all loss, damage, claims, costs or demands in this regard.
- No instructor or author has any commercial interest or affiliation to product suppliers. All activities are wholly and solely focused on unbiased educational content.
- Taking a course of study does not in and of itself guarantee the ability to generate revenue for Customer and Customer understands that the Company has made no guarantees or representations regarding any rate or degree of revenue to be expected upon completion of any field of study provided by the Company.
Use of the site and Payment
- To use and access Crptocation and its services, You must pay the required amounts in full and be granted access to the Cryptocation platform by the Company.
- Unless expressly stated by Cryptocation, the price of Cryptocation does not include any sales, goods and services, valued added, customs or any other applicable government taxes or duty, the cost of which will be borne by and be the sole responsibility of the User.
- You are permitted to access and use of the Site solely for the purpose of facilitating access to Company’s education materials and services for which you have paid.
- All payments must be made online by way of an acceptable credit or debit card using the designated secure third party online payment processor.
Username and Password
- When you request registration, Cryptocation will automatically confirm your login details (“Username” and “Password”) by sending an email to the address you provided during registration.
- You are responsible for exclusive use of the site using your username and password, whether or not the use is made by you or by someone else using your login and password. You are responsible for protecting and securing your password from unauthorized use and you should not save passwords on any device or otherwise divulge your password to any third party.
- Cryptocation will not in any event be liable for any loss, damage, claims, costs or expenses arising out of the use or misuse of the Password, and the User agrees to indemnify Cryptocationagainst all loss, damage, claims, costs or demands in this regard.
- Your records regarding use of the Site will remain strictly confidential and will only be disclosed (with your permission) to your nominated regulatory or professional body and to Cryptocationemployees and contractors for the purposes of providing services to you. Cryptocation will not reveal any of your information to anyone without your express written consent, unless required by court order or other applicable law.
a. The Customer shall have access to Cryptocationupon the receipt, processing and approval of the required payments. Access to Cryptocation materials and services shall be available to Customer thereafter for a reasonable amount of time for Customer to access and experience said services and materials, as determined by the Company at its sole discretion.
Refunds and Returns
- If you are not satisfied with the product that you have purchased from us, you are eligible for a full reimbursement, if such request is made in writing and provided to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 calendar days of your purchase.
- No refunds are allowed after 3 calendar days. We encourage our customers to try Cryptocation immediately after their purchase to ensure it fits your needs.
- Crytpocation also reserves the right to return Customer’s fundsafter three (3) days and cancel the transaction, without cause and at Company’s sole discretion.